Wood grouse (Tetrao urogallus): habitat changes modelling in EEBIO Region in scope of the IMAGE climate change data: GLM-scenario by 2050
Kolomytsev G., PrydatkoV.
see here updated print-version
The model is published with the assistance of ULRMC, funded by ‘Projection of Species- and Species-Climate Based Models on to the GLOBIO Ukraine Region, and Scenarios Development’ Project according to the Contract Е/555050/01/МО (2006) between The Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency (MNP, Bilthoven) and International Association ‘Ukrainian Land and Resource Management Center’ (ULRMC, Kyiv).
- T.urodallus/EEBIO GIS (ULRMC, 2006).
- T.urogallus/EcoProfile v.2.0 (MNP, 2008).
- Map of the USSR European Part Vegetation, M1:4,000, 000, drawn up by Prof. J.Kuznetsov (1928) – Rus. [The map was granted by the Vernadsky National Library (Kyiv) – vectorization made by V.Prydatko, A.Ischuk, Y.Apetova, A.Kalynychenko (ULRMC)].
- Forest Game Birds and Animals/USSR Forest Atlas. 1973 – Rus. [The Atlas was granted to the EEBIO Project by the Vernadsky National University Library (Kyiv); vectorization by V.Prydatko et al. (ULRMC)].
- BioDAT (by A. Puzachenko). 1980s – Rus.
- Vegetati on of European Part of the USSR: Analytical Maps I-IX (Attachments)/Vegetation of European Part of the USSR. S.P., Nauka, 1980.—429 pp. (Rus)
- Ukraine Forest in 1990s based on Landsat Data (ULRMC, 2005)
- Ukraine Forest in 2000s based on Landsat Data (ULRMC, 2005).
- T.urogallus/Red Data Book of Ukraine (1994) – Ukr.
- Digital Ukraine 1:500.000 (ДП-МЦЕК-МНС, 2001).
- Statistics Bulletin. About Protected Areas Fund of Ukraine in 2002 (the form #1-zapovidnyk). Kyiv: SSCU, 2003.- 171 p.
- Key Bird Areas in European Russia (2000) – Rus.
- Birds of Europe (1999).
- Prydatko V. About food web of the Carpathian wood grouse in the game-area ‘Majdan’. Thesis for 7th All-USSR ornithological conference. Alma-Ata. 1978. p.54. –Rus.